Subaru Club of Guam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fog Lights And Boost Gauge Installation

4 posters

Go down

Fog Lights And Boost Gauge Installation Empty Fog Lights And Boost Gauge Installation

Post  dhonn17 Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:29 pm

regarding my fog light kits and spt turbo boost gauge, What do you guys think how long will it take to install the fog light and the boost gauge?
dhonn17
dhonn17

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Fog Lights And Boost Gauge Installation Empty Re: Fog Lights And Boost Gauge Installation

Post  ceo1 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 pm

dhonn17 wrote:regarding my fog light kits and spt turbo boost gauge, What do you guys think how long will it take to install the fog light and the boost gauge?

As long as you have food and beer I will stay the whole day to help out!!! Cool
ceo1
ceo1
SCG Treasurer/Coordinator & Plans

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Fog Lights And Boost Gauge Installation Empty Re: Fog Lights And Boost Gauge Installation

Post  gummx97 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:42 pm

modding your brand new sti already? think long and hard in case of warranty issues...
gummx97
gummx97
SCG Vice-President

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  dhonn17 Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:08 am

im not modding it! im just checking coz the fog light and boost gauge comes in my car package
dhonn17
dhonn17

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzosti Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:48 am

dhonn17 wrote:im not modding it! im just checking coz the fog light and boost gauge comes in my car package

If thats the case..Prestige should be the installers (to keep with warranty). Maybe we could BBQ there! Rolling Eyes
gonzosti
gonzosti
SCG Artist/Designer

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://gonzoink.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down