Subaru Club of Guam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009 I-Connect Monsoon Race Series Point Standings

+5
cabrez99
gudofredo
ceo1
gonzosti
GuamSTI
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2009 I-Connect Monsoon Race Series Point Standings Empty 2009 I-Connect Monsoon Race Series Point Standings

Post  GuamSTI Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:03 pm

AFTER RACE #3 POINT STANDINGS

NO. NAMES Total
Stock Class

192 Vladimir Navasca 60
021 Alvin Banu 42
553 Von Burrell 34
085 Dennis Arceo 23
010 Darrell Cabrerra 20
088 Eric Carillo 18
629 Rex Reyes 14
018 Matthew Baker 6
012 Kevin Hsu 6
16 Michael Balmaceda 4
111 Patrick Kim 4
002 Fred Baldwin 3
3 Domingo Cabuhat 2
16 Jill Espiritu 1

Street Touring Class

022 Adrian Banu 60
420 Matt Fernandez 45
812 Edd Lacuata 30
44 Jon Sevilla 24
515 Kioni Walker 20
012 Anthony Fejeran 14
444 Scott Wade 12
88 Eduardo Acosta 8
049 Frank Unisog 8
002 Fred Baldwin 5
7 Rudy Capistrano 4

Street Modified Class

003 Ray Paulino 50
243 Jesse Munoz 47
12 Eric Manalo 22
411 Joshua Mellilus 20
43 Daniel De Finis 16
444 Scott Wade 12
033 Efren Abrenilla 8
039 Brian Manibusan 4
007 Manny Quenga 3
137 John Clark 2
015 Mark Angelo Deras 1
068 Dave Clay 1
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

2009 I-Connect Monsoon Race Series Point Standings Empty Re: 2009 I-Connect Monsoon Race Series Point Standings

Post  GuamSTI Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:49 pm

After Race #4 Point Standings

NO. NAMES PTS

Stock Class

192 Vladimir Navasca 80
021 Alvin Banu 54
553 Von Burrell 40
085 Dennis Arceo 38
010 Darrell Cabrerra 26
088 Eric Carillo 26
629 Rex Reyes 24
018 Matthew Baker 6
012 Kevin Hsu 6
16 Michael Balmaceda 4
111 Patrick Kim 4
002 Fred Baldwin 3
3 Domingo Cabuhat 2
16 Jill Espiritu 1

Street Touring Class

022 Adrian Banu 80
420 Matt Fernandez 60
812 Edd Lacuata 42
44 Jon Sevilla 34
012 Anthony Fejeran 22
515 Kioni Walker 20
88 Eddie Acosta 14
444 Scott Wade 12
049 Frank Unisog 8
97 Rudy Capistrano 4
002 Fred Baldwin 5

Street Modified Class

411 Joshua Mellilus 20
003 Ray Paulino 65
243 Jesse Munoz 67
12 Eric Manalo 22
43 Daniel De Finis 16
024 Tommy Blas 12
444 Scott Wade 12
69 Sky Chu 10
033 Efren Abrenilla 8
039 Brian Manibusan 4
007 Manny Quenga 3
137 John Clark 2
015 Mark Angelo Deras 1
068 Dave Clay 1
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Back to top Go down

2009 I-Connect Monsoon Race Series Point Standings Empty Re: 2009 I-Connect Monsoon Race Series Point Standings

Post  GuamSTI Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:43 am

Stock class:

Dennis has a good chance if he gets a podium finish for the last race and Alvin and von end up behind the Subie trio of Dennis, Eric and Rex. If Darrell can beat Von that would seal the deal.

Street Touring:

Edd needs a podium finish to clinch a spot and a stronger showing from the other Subie racers in ST class. Lets help Edd by showing up and pushing the other contenders lower in the order.

Street Modified:

Jesse needs to finish 1st in race #5 to get the SM title. Anything less he would end up in 2nd place.For third place if Eric Manalo or Dan de Finis does not show up, either Tommy or Scott needs to finish no lower than 4th place and either will clinch 3rd place.

Believe it or not this is also a team game! just like the Tour de France
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzosti Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:24 am

Yes Yes Y'all...Strong SCG showing and placing @ the Metal attraction auto show and now podium finishes in each class on Race 4 of the Monsoon Series. Race 5! the last blast and we are right in the hunt for yet another podium finish in each class as well as overall points wins! Time for an SCG celebration bounce cheers bounce cheers
gonzosti
gonzosti
SCG Artist/Designer

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://gonzoink.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ceo1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:17 am

Yes great job guys! It's great to go out as a group, race as a group, hang out as a group and WIN as a group! Keep up the work and PUSH!!! I think all I need to do is beat Von I should be able to place.

Edd will smash his next race. And Jesse just needs to fend off the SM boys for one more first place finish! YOU KNOW HOW WE DO!!! Twisted Evil
ceo1
ceo1
SCG Treasurer/Coordinator & Plans

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  gudofredo Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Congratulations to all of you SCG. Nice teamwork...like Jay said, yes this is also a team game.

D, Darrel, Rex and myself should beat Von to push him out of contention and give you a sure overall podium finish. If you just beat Von and come in 3rd, you're overall points would be 50 if Von comes in 4th he would also end up with 50 points, so one of us should beat him still. Or, if you come in 2nd again then you are ok.

To Edd, Tommy, Scott and Jesse just kick ass on the 5th race. He he he.

And to the rest of our Subie boys, come and show up on raceday and compete for the fastest novice and grab the award. If you are not racing, just come and cheer for our Subie brothers I'm sure having our club's presence and cheering for our top drivers would give this monsoon final race a different kind of atmosphere.
So come out and join us!!!
gudofredo
gudofredo

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  GuamSTI Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 am

I hope you guys can help me push the last race and try to have more people show up not only to race but to watch as well. This has to be have a festive atmosphere.

Maybe the SCG should come and wera their race suits? heheheheh, drifters were them just like a fashion show
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Back to top Go down

Post  cabrez99 Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:38 am

Dennis, Eric and Rex has a better chance of knocking Von of the podium. Their cars have better advantage over mine, it would be good to take out Von this series, but i will leave it up to those with the advantage over me.

Ed, Tommy and Scott has my full support on making the podium, i will cheer them on with the other members, their driving technique and stratagies will be the only thing that will put them up there. You also gotta take the size of the mini in to consideration, his car cuts thru corners faster than our cars.

Jhesse's car is already there, just needs to hold the fastest time of the day or faster and maintain it.

as for all the others, come out and join SCG in the final race of the monsoon series and when you do "Drive it like you stole it". Twisted Evil
cabrez99
cabrez99

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  ceo1 Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:51 am

Hahaha!!! How can Jesse have a faster time than fastest time of the day? scratch Just a funny thought.

Yeah lets bring in some spectators. Anyone with an extra helmet? My uncle wants to come down and watch and maybe ride along. Maybe my dad and some friends may come too. Imma try and get them to roll down.

Jay, if we got money for the Group award, lemme use it to set up some food for our club and more than likely the spectators? Unless your wife can cater something up. Would this be okay with the rest of the Club? Celebrate our Group Award during the last AutoX and also possibly celebrate season winners?

Darrell... Canopy by any chance???
ceo1
ceo1
SCG Treasurer/Coordinator & Plans

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzosti Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:43 am

Hope all of SCG can make it down on NOV 8th....it would be a great site to see and hear support from our peeps! cheers affraid To all the SCG participants of the Metal Attraction Show, please consider using the group award winnings for a celebration. Idea Nov 8th can be the one meet we have to celebrate all of our accomplishments....
gonzosti
gonzosti
SCG Artist/Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  GuamSTI Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:48 am

I agree, this calls for a celebration! Lets try to call all our MIA SCG members!
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Back to top Go down

Post  gudofredo Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 am

Yes. Festive mood and lots of BBQ!!!
gudofredo
gudofredo

Back to top Go down

Post  GuamSTI Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:52 am

gudofredo wrote:Yes. Festive mood and lots of BBQ!!!

Let's invite the I-Connect staff so we can thank them by doing this small thing. If it were not for them we would not even be at the show and have no advertisement/prices for the Monsoon Series!
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzosti Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 am

GuamSTI wrote:

Let's invite the I-Connect staff so we can thank them by doing this small thing. If it were not for them we would not even be at the show and have no advertisement/prices for the Monsoon Series!

Great idea! So it's confirmed for the 8th...We have time to plan the celebration as well as get the word out to the non-visible members....Maybe mass text or e-mail the notification and invite...This would be also a great time / opportunity to take the group photo with the auto cross course in the back ground...Get some printed for all members...I know some are being deployed or re-stationed possibly next year and this would be a great reminder of their Subaru family on Guam! Just my $0.02...
gonzosti
gonzosti
SCG Artist/Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  cabrez99 Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:54 am

My bad, i was talking and typing at the same time, also didn't proof read. Despite our countless efforts on getting everyone together, lets make this last race a success. I will get the canopy together before the Nov 8th, will there be any menu set-up for the event, who will be doing the BBQ if Iron Chef Dennis is racing.

D, you should delegate that task to someone you most trust with the meat. You must keep you mind clear off the meat and focus on the podium. Very Happy
cabrez99
cabrez99

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzosti Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:03 am

cabrez99 wrote:My bad, i was talking and typing at the same time, also didn't proof read. Despite our countless efforts on getting everyone together, lets make this last race a success. I will get the canopy together before the Nov 8th, will there be any menu set-up for the event, who will be doing the BBQ if Iron Chef Dennis is racing.

D, you should delegate that task to someone you most trust with the meat. You must keep you mind clear off the meat and focus on the podium. Very Happy

Keep your mind off the meat! lol!
gonzosti
gonzosti
SCG Artist/Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  GuamSTI Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:22 am

gonzosti wrote:
GuamSTI wrote:

Great idea! So it's confirmed for the 8th...We have time to plan the celebration as well as get the word out to the non-visible members....Maybe mass text or e-mail the notification and invite...This would be also a great time / opportunity to take the group photo with the auto cross course in the back ground...Get some printed for all members...I know some are being deployed or re-stationed possibly next year and this would be a great reminder of their Subaru family on Guam! Just my $0.02...

Awesome idea I know this is how we do! Eric let the I-Connect staff especially Grace,Cath, Shiela, and the boss the guy who comes to the races. Bring the family and friends, make sure they bring chairs or even their own canopy
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Back to top Go down

Post  gudofredo Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 am

Ok I will invite the iConnect staff.
gudofredo
gudofredo

Back to top Go down

Post  07GDJ25 Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:38 am

bounce Oh yeah...fell the Subie Love Very Happy Feel da SCG bond Cool I promise to be there and drive it like I stole it...okay maybe a little more careful so I get a better time Rolling Eyes gonzo can you post Race 5 course, so I can do my homework at work Shocked I'll grab a cooler of regular and some unleaded for afterwards, when the SCG celebrates the Monsoon wins drunken

My 0.02 cents...I wasn't there but if we get an award in cash, spending it on BBQ and stuff to show our appreciation would be good.

My 10 cents...please get a hold of all the SCG members you can and beg, borrow, or steal them to come out Twisted Evil Shoot any Subie you see, invite them all affraid

There that's my 12 cents Rolling Eyes
07GDJ25
07GDJ25

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  trekz11 Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:56 pm

this sounds really good scg just let me know what i can do to help on this one. probably bring a cooler with refreshment dont worry not my small cooler it will be a bigger one. lets make it happen scg... race 5 drive it like you stole it! cheers bounce
trekz11
trekz11

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  GuamSTI Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:13 pm

SCG,

Team award is $400 dollars cheers . I got the check! We will cater the food and just chip in on the drinks cheers . We need to come up with a list of how many people we are expecting. Are we going to ask all other racers present to eat with us even if they are not SCG? The I-Connect staff, Car-Audio Image boys were teasing for a bar-b-que, KTKB DJ's Garry, Little B and Alex.

We can also ask the Nissan group bring something

I hope we can get the 14 original entries to come out. They too are part of this win. Can we let this people know.

Lets get this going.

Thanks,

Jay
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzosti Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Right on! Lets hope all of SCG family and friends can make it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
2009 I-Connect Monsoon Race Series Point Standings R510
Yet another fun course!....This looks like one to really study especially the cross over section entrances and exits....
gonzosti
gonzosti
SCG Artist/Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  dhonn17 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:16 am

GuamSTI wrote:SCG,

Team award is $400 dollars 2009 I-Connect Monsoon Race Series Point Standings Icon_cheers . I got the check! We will cater the food and just chip in on the drinks 2009 I-Connect Monsoon Race Series Point Standings Icon_cheers . We need to come up with a list of how many people we are expecting. Are we going to ask all other racers present to eat with us even if they are not SCG? The I-Connect staff, Car-Audio Image boys were teasing for a bar-b-que, KTKB DJ's Garry, Little B and Alex.

We can also ask the Nissan group bring something

I hope we can get the 14 original entries to come out. They too are part of this win. Can we let this people know.

Lets get this going.

Thanks

Jay
im moving this post to Announcement
dhonn17
dhonn17

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  catgut Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:55 am

Wow, haven't been on boards in a few days....CONGRATS SCG!!!!

LOTS of momentum and awesome support all the way around from SHOW to GO!! I like that Smile

Great driving to all who just killed in race #4...Eric, Darrel, Rex, Iron-Chef Dennis, Edd (46-sec! holy moly affraid) and we REALLY miss Jay driving out there....

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I have a strong recommendation to ALL who want an edge in their Subie for the next race. I see the driving skills and hear the tires crying because you guys are laying the punishment down and making the times count.

This last course is identical to the first race so we are most likely going to thrash it and at the same time our tires too....ROTATE your tires so your best outer shoulder tread is on the outside (for cornering traction) and GET A more aggressive WHEEL ALIGNMENT DONE!!!!!

Our GM service dept can do the wheel alignment for you guys for a little more than a full tank of gas.... Wink PM me for details. I STRONGLY recommend this to all who are autocrossing and have a set of performance tires. This will help them last longer in the turns and give your car a bit more rotation for easier turn-in at autocross. You want an edge without breaking the bank, here it is. I have my service advisors waiting for you (SCG) so we can get this done at an "attractive" rate. I'll forward specifications to the alignment tech to do your cars but do expect to leave your car for the day.

Idea Idea Idea Idea
P.S. - I recommend if you decide to do this, come in with a full tank of gas and remove any items you don't normally have in your car (trunk) during autocross so the settings can be as close to optimal as possible with you in the driver seat. Your weight on the driver-side can be simulated (upon request) for even more accurate results; I'll have to find a way to do this as this is an atypical request for us. Rotate your tires on the wheels if you have to to get the desired tread placement (at a tire shop) prior to alignment for similar reasons.

I WANT SCG TO DOMINATE THE PODIUMS!!!!!

J
catgut
catgut
SCG Technican

Number of posts : 466

http://guamsubieowners.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  trekz11 Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:06 pm

i really like this, im in on this one. come on scg who else wants this? schedule it so we can do it the same time. Wink Very Happy
trekz11
trekz11

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next