Subaru Club of Guam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats everybody running for mods?

+10
ceo1
islandboy78
lzykid4life
islander27
SCGGC8
Mmanni39
catgut
gummx97
tempest24
WRB04STi
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Whats everybody running for mods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats everybody running for mods?

Post  gummx97 Fri May 08, 2009 9:34 am

Mine's accurate!! Very Happy Very Happy

No mods at all!!!
gummx97
gummx97
SCG Vice-President

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Whats everybody running for mods? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats everybody running for mods?

Post  cabrez99 Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 am

Are we able to see your car in action on the next autocross>
cabrez99
cabrez99

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  catgut Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:46 am

^^^^ What he's asking Question Question cheers

J
catgut
catgut
SCG Technican

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-12-03

http://guamsubieowners.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  WRB04STi Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:30 am

Well hopefully when I get back in a couple weeks I will have a whole list of new thigns to update. The wiff has been collecting boxes in teh spare room. Now just waiting on the engine to arrive!
WRB04STi
WRB04STi

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post  catgut Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:52 am

Yes, glad you'll be back soon. As Jay mentioned, let us know if you need any assistance. Maybe you can join us for the Car Audio Image car show in August.

J
catgut
catgut
SCG Technican

Number of posts : 466

http://guamsubieowners.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  gummx97 Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:36 am

WRB04STi wrote:Well hopefully when I get back in a couple weeks I will have a whole list of new thigns to update. The wiff has been collecting boxes in teh spare room. Now just waiting on the engine to arrive!

Welcome back in the next couple of weeks!! Hope to see you in our meetings and/or activities.
gummx97
gummx97
SCG Vice-President

Back to top Go down

Whats everybody running for mods? - Page 2 Empty Heat Sheild for Intake

Post  dc Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 pm

Jay,

I heard from Tommy that you are using an open type air filter without any heat shield.

Don't buy! Very Happy I sent you a unit for free. Let me know if you received them when Tommy gets back.

dc

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  ceo1 Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:02 am

dc wrote:Jay,

I heard from Tommy that you are using an open type air filter without any heat shield.

Don't buy! Very Happy I sent you a unit for free. Let me know if you received them when Tommy gets back.

Nice!!!

come to think of it... I don't have a heat shield. lol! Haha, Jay you lucky dog!
ceo1
ceo1
SCG Treasurer/Coordinator & Plans

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Whats everybody running for mods? - Page 2 Empty Clark Turner

Post  islander27 Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:04 pm

Just got my protune map from Clark Turner. Can't wait till I flash my new stage 2 map Very Happy
islander27
islander27

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzosti Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:08 am

GuamSTI wrote:
islander27 wrote:Just got my protune map from Clark Turner. Can't wait till I flash my new stage 2 map Very Happy

ZJ can you show me how to data log so I can send him my data to get a pro tune as well.

Thanks

Im Jealous. Crying or Very sad
gonzosti
gonzosti
SCG Artist/Designer

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://gonzoink.com

Back to top Go down

Post  islander27 Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:04 am

gonzosti wrote:
GuamSTI wrote:
islander27 wrote:Just got my protune map from Clark Turner. Can't wait till I flash my new stage 2 map Very Happy

ZJ can you show me how to data log so I can send him my data to get a pro tune as well.

Thanks

Im Jealous. Crying or Very sad

You would have to update your firmware on your AP. I'll be data logging after I flash my AP so I can benefit more from his pro tune. I'll let you know when I have time to data log. We can get together with Jesse too.
islander27
islander27

Back to top Go down

Post  islander27 Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:54 am

GuamSTI wrote:I got the map already. I just need to load into the car, woooooot wwwwwoooooooooooooottttttttttttttt!!!!!!!
NICE, I'll probably do mine sometime next week on my day off. Let me know how it goes! Very Happy
islander27
islander27

Back to top Go down

Post  islander27 Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:19 am

GuamSTI wrote:Can't wait to install it this weekend.
flash your ECU now!
islander27
islander27

Back to top Go down

Post  islander27 Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:28 am

GuamSTI wrote:
islander27 wrote:
GuamSTI wrote:Can't wait to install it this weekend.
flash your ECU now!

I could not wait I did it this morning, awesome!!!!!!!!!
How was it? night and day difference?
islander27
islander27

Back to top Go down

Post  islander27 Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:41 pm

GuamSTI wrote:I did not drive it far because it was raining. But idle alone was much smoother and it pulled much harder. Still going to data log after the car show.
Sounds good! I'll probably going to flash mine on Monday since I'm off...woot! Very Happy
islander27
islander27

Back to top Go down

Post  islander27 Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:01 am

I was able to load the new protune map around 5am this morning before work. Idle is definitely smoother and the throttle is more responsive. In addition, WOT all the way to red line pulls stronger. Can't wait till I data log and get more out of this tune.
islander27
islander27

Back to top Go down

Post  gummx97 Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:29 am

islander27 wrote:I was able to load the new protune map around 5am this morning before work. Idle is definitely smoother and the throttle is more responsive. In addition, WOT all the way to red line pulls stronger. Can't wait till I data log and get more out of this tune.

hhmm..where do you go WOT?? Shocked
gummx97
gummx97
SCG Vice-President

Back to top Go down

Post  islander27 Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 am

gummx97 wrote:
islander27 wrote:I was able to load the new protune map around 5am this morning before work. Idle is definitely smoother and the throttle is more responsive. In addition, WOT all the way to red line pulls stronger. Can't wait till I data log and get more out of this tune.

hhmm..where do you go WOT?? Shocked
On my way to work, Agat area Cool
islander27
islander27

Back to top Go down

Post  islander27 Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:29 pm

dang the limited spoiler would require 5 holes to be drilled into the rear trunk Shocked
islander27
islander27

Back to top Go down

Post  gummx97 Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:13 am

that would look hot on ZJ's ride...the limited spoiler! wonder why subaru doesn't offer fog lights stock in the STI's.
gummx97
gummx97
SCG Vice-President

Back to top Go down

Post  islander27 Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:19 am

Anyone know where they can paint match the limited spoiler? I will save roughly 150 if I get the unpainted one.
islander27
islander27

Back to top Go down

Post  ceo1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:42 am

islander27 wrote:dang the limited spoiler would require 5 holes to be drilled into the rear trunk Shocked

Super jealous! That spoiler is what me and the wife had planned when we got her car! I'm still gonna jock your style. The cars are really gonna become twins!

At least until I repaint or the wife adds her damn big Pink Butterfly sticker on it! Shocked It's hers though.. I will just have to flit and flutter on the AutoX track from then on... pale
ceo1
ceo1
SCG Treasurer/Coordinator & Plans

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  gummx97 Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:50 am

ceo1 wrote:
islander27 wrote:dang the limited spoiler would require 5 holes to be drilled into the rear trunk Shocked

Super jealous! That spoiler is what me and the wife had planned when we got her car! I'm still gonna jock your style. The cars are really gonna become twins!

At least until I repaint or the wife adds her damn big Pink Butterfly sticker on it! Shocked It's hers though.. I will just have to flit and flutter on the AutoX track from then on... pale

ooooo...pink butterfly on the car, then have Edd airbrush a pick butterfly on the helmet to match! it's so feminine it becomes masculine!
gummx97
gummx97
SCG Vice-President

Back to top Go down

Post  cabrez99 Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:27 am

That will add at least 3-5 hp.
cabrez99
cabrez99

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  islander27 Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:20 am

I'm still debating on the limited spoiler scratch
to drill or not to drill the trunk Neutral
islander27
islander27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum