Subaru Club of Guam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knocking sound on slow speed

+5
ceo1
kevin6192
catgut
gummx97
gudofredo
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Knocking sound on slow speed - Page 2 Empty Re: Knocking sound on slow speed

Post  gummx97 Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:58 am

07GDJ25 wrote:You know I gotta say, this is what a close knit car club is about. I am glad to have found you all. Jesse...seen you at AK with Lawcock a lot, saw you at the track, and this seals it...you are the shit bomb techjavascript:emoticonp('Cool'). This is a great thing when members of the club can put their minds together, find time, do some work, and solve a problem. Now can anyone help me with my libido problem? Shooto
PS: Does anyone know how to send the smiliey face without the script saying javascript: ect....

libido problem??? you know it...Jesse's the man to fix those things too!!! affraid
gummx97
gummx97
SCG Vice-President

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post  catgut Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 am

07GDJ25 wrote:You know I gotta say, this is what a close knit car club is about. I am glad to have found you all. This is a great thing when members of the club can put their minds together, find time, do some work, and solve a problem.

07GDJ25, I'm really glad you feel the unity and family-like way we try to do things. If at all possible, we really try but also realize not all things are for the wives and/or spouses and children...the point is we definitely do try.

Putting our heads together is our strength but keeping it humble and transparent is how we continue to keep it together, in my opinion. Most other groups (from past personal experiences) don't share alot of this kind of info publicly for fear of belittlement and embarrassment. I like to think we are different in that respect too and sharing this know-how is critical to our forward progress so we all can learn from one another. I think egos and pride should be put aside so we can work as a homogeneous group and reach what we set out to do. I do admit, I am wrong at times and it is because of this that it has tempered me into realizing that more heads are definitely better than one. I'm confident that given the time and energy anyone of our determined SCG members would have found the same thing and made the same correction to help out another member.

Thank you for the compliments but I think you give me too much credit. I just try.

gummx97 wrote:libido problem??? you know it...Jesse's the man to fix those things too!!! affraid

I have no comment on this topic textiest Suspect

P.S. - 07GDJ25, if you haven't already spent quality time with textiest, you are duly forewarned Razz

J
catgut
catgut
SCG Technican

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-12-03

http://guamsubieowners.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  gummx97 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:02 am

Hahaha!! Don't let the ribbings shock you between Jhesse and I, it goes way back when the Club first started. And, Jhesse's right, the day he spent quality time with me, he never walked not talked the same, ever again!! What a Face
gummx97
gummx97
SCG Vice-President

Number of posts : 549

Back to top Go down

Post  Mmanni39 Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:52 pm

catgut wrote:
07GDJ25 wrote:You know I gotta say, this is what a close knit car club is about. I am glad to have found you all. This is a great thing when members of the club can put their minds together, find time, do some work, and solve a problem.

07GDJ25, I'm really glad you feel the unity and family-like way we try to do things. If at all possible, we really try but also realize not all things are for the wives and/or spouses and children...the point is we definitely do try.

Putting our heads together is our strength but keeping it humble and transparent is how we continue to keep it together, in my opinion. Most other groups (from past personal experiences) don't share alot of this kind of info publicly for fear of belittlement and embarrassment. I like to think we are different in that respect too and sharing this know-how is critical to our forward progress so we all can learn from one another. I think egos and pride should be put aside so we can work as a homogeneous group and reach what we set out to do. I do admit, I am wrong at times and it is because of this that it has tempered me into realizing that more heads are definitely better than one. I'm confident that given the time and energy anyone of our determined SCG members would have found the same thing and made the same correction to help out another member.

Thank you for the compliments but I think you give me too much credit. I just try.

gummx97 wrote:libido problem??? you know it...Jesse's the man to fix those things too!!! affraid

I have no comment on this topic textiest Suspect

P.S. - 07GDJ25, if you haven't already spent quality time with textiest, you are duly forewarned Razz

J
I am with you par, second looks and theories are the best, I myself know a little about cars and had to ask around about my leaking problem. My mind was set only on the obvious and that was over servicing my trans with more gear oil and got a second opinion from buddy Edd. Ran the car again, and leaked all over, asked Jess for a third look and boom, I would of never thought my inner axle was not fully locked in. We all know are cars are very expensive along with parts. So again post your problems on the forum we are here to help and most of all to try to fix your beast.
Mmanni39
Mmanni39

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post  gonzosti Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Yet another save from our master tech JM (another knotch on the work bench). Good call Eric on addressing the problem asap and gettng everyone involved. On the day of the SCG auto X, when listening to JM & JS address BM's leak problem and their process of elimination and problem solving proves that Guam Subaru Owners scored when these 2 decided to purchase Subarus, Good call BM on not running your ride that day we first address the leak. Thank the flat four / all wheel drive gods that JM and JS are humble and willing to lend their knowledge with wrench at hand. Guys please keep trying..as you can see we all benefit when you do and we can all sleep better at night knowing so. Sleep
gonzosti
gonzosti
SCG Artist/Designer

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://gonzoink.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2