Subaru Club of Guam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Factory direct Bridgestone Tires

4 posters

Go down

Factory direct Bridgestone Tires Empty Factory direct Bridgestone Tires

Post  07GDJ25 Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:44 am

Hey SCG...my brother is the President of a company that includes Commercial Tire in Barrigada. After meeting the club members at Jeff's pirates Cove on Sunday he offered to help bring in BRIDGESTONE Potenza RE11 and Potenza 070 tires for Subaru WRX and STi models, which I think are 225/45 17s.

I will get the price for a set of these tires and post them here. Once I post whoever forsees wanting a set, please post and let me know so he'll have an estimate of how many sets to bring in, since these are top end specialty tires, they do not purchase in bulk.

If in stock they may take about three months to arrive, but if not they could take up to six months, because they get delivered after the factory production runs. So, you all need to think ahead and plan to buy instead of thinking they'll come in right away.

After we get the price we'll be able to do the math and see if they are cheaper than ordering from outsources, like the Tire Rack. The advantage also lies in the fact that you can have them shipped and stored to the shop instead of your post office and you have to pick them up. But, if you let them sit too long someone could end up picking them up if your not careful and wait for too long.

He also can get NEXEN brand tires at factory direct cost. So if you know of a Nexen that you like let me know on this posting.

Shooto...drive it like you stole it...

pig
07GDJ25
07GDJ25

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Factory direct Bridgestone Tires Empty Re: Factory direct Bridgestone Tires

Post  cabrez99 Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 am

It was good to see Scott there at Jeff's Pirate Cove, I am looking to replace my Potenza RE, but if it's going to take 3 to 6 months i'll just wait until i get back. But before i get tires i'm look at that 07 STI that you are driving.
cabrez99
cabrez99

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  catgut Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Nice :-) Thanks for posting this Scott. Tires are definitely at a premium these days.

J
catgut
catgut
SCG Technican

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-12-03

http://guamsubieowners.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  GuamSTI Wed May 04, 2011 8:24 am

Do they have a 255/35 R 18 Potenzas?
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  cabrez99 Wed May 04, 2011 10:58 am

There was a S2000 at the Honda Tech Meet with nice Potenzas on it the size where 225/40R17 there where RE070 it had the semi radial/slick design.
cabrez99
cabrez99

Back to top Go down

Post  cabrez99 Wed May 04, 2011 11:02 am

Update it didn't have that feature, but it was an RE070 does these tires come equiped on the 06-07 STIs.

cabrez99
cabrez99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down