Subaru Club of Guam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Attack Oschersleben, Germany, August 22nd

4 posters

Go down

Time Attack Oschersleben, Germany, August 22nd Empty Time Attack Oschersleben, Germany, August 22nd

Post  GuamSTI Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:58 am

Based on the German Circuit, Oschersleben http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Oschersleben

Time Attack Oschersleben, Germany, August 22nd Oschersleben

^Updated 8/2/10

Time Attack Oschersleben, Germany, August 22nd Oschersleben

Courtesy of Mr. Ray Paulino
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Time Attack Oschersleben, Germany, August 22nd Empty Re: Time Attack Oschersleben, Germany, August 22nd

Post  GuamSTI Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:05 am

I can not make it on this race. I will bring the cones, canopy etc. to the race but I cannot set-up on this day. I might not be able to leave my company truck as well. We are having a going away party (college) for my brothers daughter that day.

Pls. let me know what the plan is.

Thanks
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Time Attack Oschersleben, Germany, August 22nd Empty Re: Time Attack Oschersleben, Germany, August 22nd

Post  gonzosti Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:19 pm

GuamSTI wrote:I can not make it on this race. I will bring the cones, canopy etc. to the race but I cannot set-up on this day. I might not be able to leave my company truck as well. We are having a going away party (college) for my brothers daughter that day.

Pls. let me know what the plan is.

Thanks

Can we get committment from the ususal members who support and run the event. I will be available to make the event as well as saturday set up. However if we do not have enough involvement then we should consider postponing to a later date. Your soonest confirmation is requested....
gonzosti
gonzosti
SCG Artist/Designer

Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-01-27

http://gonzoink.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cabrez99 Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:56 am

Im in for the set up and race, if the event is still going to happen on the 22nd of August then i will make arrangements with my in-laws to babysit.

count me in.
cabrez99
cabrez99

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post  07GDJ25 Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:21 am

I have to guard the gold transaction at Hilton that day...so I am out. Sorry.
07GDJ25
07GDJ25

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down