Subaru Club of Guam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Attack III

+4
07GDJ25
gudofredo
tempest24
GuamSTI
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time Attack III - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Attack III

Post  tempest24 Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:04 am

hey guys,

i wont make it to the race...my thermostat didnt come in...so i dont want to risk the car overheating during race and not noticing until its too late style...

so see ya on the next one...

i might still go hang out if im not doing any yard work...
tempest24
tempest24
SCG Forum Master

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-12-01

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/tempest24?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GuamSTI Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 pm

tempest24 wrote:hey guys,

i wont make it to the race...my thermostat didnt come in...so i dont want to risk the car overheating during race and not noticing until its too late style...

so see ya on the next one...

i might still go hang out if im not doing any yard work...

Guys keep in mind we do not just need racers we also need non racing volunteers. This is an SCG event.
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  gudofredo Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:36 am

I'll be there Sunday.
gudofredo
gudofredo

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post  07GDJ25 Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:40 am

Calling all SCG members please make it to the Time Attack III. If you can't race, then help set up and work the course.

I will be there as soon as I can get there Jay. I don't think I'll race, but we will see on Sunday.

Once again, calling all SCG that can make it...please attend, race, help, or just show your car. A good turn out after last weeks drift event would be nice. Don't let us Subies be out numbered there.

See you ALL there...
07GDJ25
07GDJ25

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  GuamSTI Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Time Attack III - Page 2 Time_Attack_3_Race_Results1

Sorry I do not know how to make this bigger.
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Back to top Go down

Post  catgut Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Jhay,

Can you send me the original file via email? I'll figure out how to get it posted large enough to read. It's unreadable in this format. Email address in your PM. Thanks.

Otherwise, you can just cut and paste directly into thread.

J
catgut
catgut
SCG Technican

Number of posts : 466

http://guamsubieowners.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  07GDJ25 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:17 am

Yeah it was a fun event. The rain in Heat 4 kinda killed the times and chances for some to improve their times. Thanks to the Mitsu club, the usual Nissan crew, and of course The Subies that made it.

It was good seeing the Subie Couple of Guam come out and show Brian's old car at the track. Too bad they had to leave early.

Drag Racing is fun, take it from an old quarter miler like me, but our cars have a steering wheel. Razz

Thanks to the other Subies that made it out just to watch and support. Haven't seen Omar in awhile, maybe he'll race it next time. I would love to see ALL the other Subies out there, SCG or not.

Next time we will implement the rule we started, which is "Fun-Runs" in any other car at the end of the race are a dollar each, unless you signed up and paid to race in that car. Also, no practice runs until you signed up to race. Just food for thought. Suspect
07GDJ25
07GDJ25

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post  GuamSTI Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:14 am

07GDJ25 wrote:Yeah it was a fun event. The rain in Heat 4 kinda killed the times and chances for some to improve their times. Thanks to the Mitsu club, the usual Nissan crew, and of course The Subies that made it.

It was good seeing the Subie Couple of Guam come out and show Brian's old car at the track. Too bad they had to leave early.

Drag Racing is fun, take it from an old quarter miler like me, but our cars have a steering wheel. Razz

Thanks to the other Subies that made it out just to watch and support. Haven't seen Omar in awhile, maybe he'll race it next time. I would love to see ALL the other Subies out there, SCG or not.

Next time we will implement the rule we started, which is "Fun-Runs" in any other car at the end of the race are a dollar each, unless you signed up and paid to race in that car. Also, no practice runs until you signed up to race. Just food for thought. Suspect

I agree and hopefully we have enough people (volunteers, officials) already by the time people show up to practice. You would not like your customers to be waiting. Till the next race.

GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Back to top Go down

Post  SupaTwIggs Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:11 am

sorry we left early all.... we went lookin for a helmet Laughing but ya next event we will definately be there.

SupaTwIggs

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  GuamSTI Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:04 pm

August 22nd is the next race
GuamSTI
GuamSTI

Back to top Go down